First, let's make sure a few basic things are working:
- When you plug it in, does it blink consistently to take a charge?
- After a few hours plugged in, does the light stay on solidly after it's fully charged?
- After being fully charged, when you push the bracelet's button in for a few seconds, do you feel it vibrate?
- If you try to view the bracelet in the app to train it or look at your settings, does the app connect to your bracelet?
If your answer is "no" to one of these, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com. Otherwise, try the following three steps until your issue is solved:
- Plug-in the device using the USB cable, wait 5 seconds, then unplug
- Click and hold the button for 20-25 seconds to reset to factory default
- Force into update mode, and update the firmware using the app
How to Reduce False Alarms
Here are some important tips on using Keen:
- Make sure you are wearing Keen on the same hand and in the same orientation as when you trained it.
- The first and most important part of Keen is good training. Watch the video below to train Keen well.
- Start with only one trained area, then adjust the detection settings to reduce false alarms. Watch the second video below to do this.
- Try the "snooze" button if you know Keen will detect during a certain activity, like eating or driving. Press and hold the button to activate snooze, which will last for a default of 7 minutes (this is adjustable in the app).
Best Practices in Adjusting Detection Settings