Keen Giving Program
We Believe in the Power of Giving
The HabitAware team is excited to launch our Giving Program as a thank you to the Body Focused Repetitive Behavior (BFRB) community!
Our Giving Program aims to make Keen more accessible to members of our community with financial need. Each month, HabitAware will select at least one person to receive a Keen Sporty habit tracker of their choice and a personal video training call with HabitAware's founder & chief "trichster," Aneela.
To be selected, you just need to apply!
What You Need to Know
- We take applications on a rolling basis. You don't need to reapply. If you haven't been selected, it just means you're still in the running!
- At least one person will be chosen each month. Once selected to join the Keen family, you can't be selected again. (If we see great demand, we'll do our best to increase our giving!)
- If chosen, you will get an email with additional information on how to receive your (1) free Keen Sporty bracelet in the size/color of your choice and join the Keen family.
- You'll have 10 business days to let us know. If our email goes to spam, there's nothing we can do 'bout that! (Though our customers tend to say our Director of Customer Success is pretty nice.)
- If needed, a 2nd Keen bracelet will be offered at a subsidized price.
- If you have questions on any of this, email us.
- Oh and don't forget, you can't join the Keen family through our Giving Program if you don't apply!
How to Apply
- Click the button below.
- Fill out the form.
- Cross your fingers.
- And remember, you must:
- demonstrate adequate financial need for a Keen bracelet.
- fully complete and submit the application form.
- be OK with us using your application content in our public marketing materials.
Love What We're Doing?
Help someone in need to get "keen" awareness so they can stop hair pulling, stop nail biting, stop thumb sucking or stop skin picking!
Still here, but don't know what Keen is?
Well, please meet Keen, our smart bracelet to help people overcome hair pulling (trichotillomania), skin picking (dermatillomania), nail biting, thumb sucking and other subconscious behaviors. The short video below says it all!
No time? Here's what you gotta know -- Keen was invented by a "trichster" and her techie friends to help her retrain her brain. Keen has been thoughtfully designed to look great on the wrists of both adults and kids and work without a constant phone connection. Keen uses customized gesture detection to bring awareness to unwanted behaviors. I could go on, but this video really does say it all, so watch the short video!
Still here? Go here!
with love, strength & awareness,
Aneela and the HabitAware team